Financial Management 4
This content is pitched at (NQF Level 7)
- Budgeting – this topic involves the development of a budgetary system containing all the relevant budgets for the business.
- Short and Long Term Financing – the topic involves the development of short and long term capital structure for a business by utilising identified short and long term sources of financing available to a business.
- Long Term Capital Structure and Leverages – developing and managing the long term capital structure and associated leverages of a business.
- Cost of Capital – calculating and managing the cost of the various types of capital a business can employ by employing underlying principles.
- Working Capital Management – managing the working capital, debtors and cash management of a business by employing the underlying principles.
- Dividend Policy – this topic involves the management of the dividend policy of a business by employing the underlying principles.
- Risk and Rate of Return – this topic involves the calculation and management of the various elements of risk and the associated attainable rates of return of a business.