Terms and Conditions
- Your use of this website, its services and programmes will be governed by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between yourself and Supreme Educators.
- Supreme Educators may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. By accessing the website you are bound to the terms and conditions published on the website at the time of any visit to and/or usage of the site.
- A certificate signed by the administrator responsible for maintaining the website will be prima facie proof of the date of publication and content of the current version and all previous versions of the terms and conditions.
CORRECTNESS OF SUPPLIED INFORMATION
- Because we deal with each other in a non-face-to-face environment, you hereby permit Supreme Educators and its online partners to rely on the fact that:-
- all your given details are true and correct;
- you are legally capable of concluding any transaction on this site;
- you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions
- Supreme Educators must be entitled to rely on instructions that appear to originate from you even if they come from someone else impersonating you and unless you notify us of any irregularities, to act on any instruction purporting to originate from you.
NATURE OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE
- All material on the website merely constitutes an invitation to do business unless otherwise expressly stated and is not an offer to enter into any transaction.
TERMINATING REGISTRATION OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES
- Supreme Educators may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the site or the programmes and other services or any part thereof, with or without notice.
LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- Supreme Educators, its contractors, agents, owners and employees are not responsible for the contract or privacy policies of any websites to which it may link.
- Supreme Educators shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the use of any linked access from this website.
- Access to the services, content, software and content downloads available from the Supreme Educators website is classified as “electronic transactions” in terms of the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) and therefore users have the rights detailed in Chapter 7 of the ECT Act and Supreme Educators has the duty to disclose the following information:-
- The full name and legal status of the website owner: – Supreme Educators
- Street address: – 51 Caledon & Mount St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8000;
- Postal address: – Unit J16 CPUT Residence, 51 Caledon & Mount St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8000;
- Physical address for receipt of legal service: – Unit J16 CPUT Residence, 51 Caledon & Mount St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8000;
- Main business: Selling, conducting and managing private tutoring services, for the purposes of improving academic results and general academic competence of tutees;
- The website address of the Supreme Educators website is https://supremeeducators.wordpress.com/
- The official email address of the Supreme Educators website is firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Membership of self-regulatory or accreditation bodies:
- Codes of conduct to which the Supreme Educators website subscribes: Code of Conduct and Code of
- Governing terms:
- Copies of the manual published in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000: Download
- Management: Director: Lucky Sibanda;
- The costs associated with the access and use of the Supreme Educators website are as follows: Free
- Alternative dispute resolution: Subject to urgent and/or interim relief, all disputes regarding:
- access to the Supreme Educators website;
- the inability to access the Supreme Educators website;
- the services and content available from the Supreme Educators website; or
- these terms and conditions;
- Shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa and such arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Cape Town in English. The arbitration ruling shall be final and the unsuccessful party shall pay the costs of the successful party on a scale as between attorney and own client.
- Cooling off period: In terms of the operation of section 42(1)(d) of the ECT Act, the cooling off provisions of the ECT Act do not apply to this website; and
- Users may lodge complaints concerning the Supreme Educators website through the “Contact Us” service provided on this website. Users hereby assign the copyright in such complaints to Supreme Educators and understand that Supreme Educators may use, disclose and publish such complaints and is furthermore under no legal duty to answer, resolve or address such complaints.