- Supreme Educators shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users and for the purpose of this clause “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- Supreme Educators may electronically collect, store and use, amongst other, the following information of users:
- name and surname;
- contact details; and
- email address.
- Supreme Educators collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
- communicate requested information to the user;
- registration and/or authentication of users; and
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits and access to the Supreme Educators website.
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the user.
- Supreme Educators may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Supreme Educators shall not disclose personal information from users unless the user consents thereto;
- Supreme Educators shall disclose information without the user’s consent only through due legal process; and
- Supreme Educators may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- Supreme Educators owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Supreme Educators.
- When you complete a form on our website in order to query some aspect of our services, we gather this information to allow us to process your request and provide you with the information requested by you. Supreme Educators or our tutors and sub-contractors may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products, which we think, may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com confirming your request.
- Supreme Educators retains all copyright in all material including logos and other graphics that form part of this website and in and to its programmes. Any use of materials on this website not expressly authorized is strictly prohibited and constitutes unlawful infringement of the intellectual property rights of Supreme Educators.
- Supreme Educators will not be held responsible for any mistakes, omissions, interruptions or delays with regard to the content or any damage resulting therefrom.
- Supreme Educators may in its sole discretion terminate your access to this website, cancel your ticket order or exercise any other remedy available if it believes that your conduct is in breach with or inconsistent with these terms and conditions.