- All the information appearing on these pages is provided without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied and no liability pertaining thereto will attach to Supreme Educators.
- Supreme Educators accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information provided on these pages or any actions and/or transactions resulting there from.
- Supreme Educators does not warrant that the functions provided with this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the website or the server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- The Supreme Educators website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the responsibility of the user to satisfy himself or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with Supreme Educators that the content available from and though the Supreme Educators website meet the user’s individual requirements and is compatible with the user’s computer hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on the Supreme Educators website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Supreme Educators and users are encouraged to see professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on the Supreme Educators website.
- Supreme Educators does not make any warranties or representation that content and services available from the Supreme Educators website will in all cases be true, correct or free from any errors. Supreme Educators shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available from the Supreme Educators website and encourage users to report incorrect and untrue information subject to the right of Supreme Educators to rely on its free expression rights and determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, the contents of this website.
- The terms and conditions pertaining to any services appearing on these pages or sites shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and application for any of the services offered on these pages or sites will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of the terms and conditions pertaining to such services.