Motivation for Exams
It takes one to realise that no one can motivate oneself better than oneself. No matter what mark you got in the past, there is nothing you can do about it except learning from it if it was a poor mark or get inspiration from it to do more. What are your dreams? Did you know that your future begins in the next ‘second’ and now is the time to work upon your dream. Right now, you have the ability to take action, through study, research or writing. Maximise your potential during your most productive moment.
– Only take a break when it is necessary.
– Sleep to relax your brains and not to enjoy you will be sleeping the way you like when you achieve that dream.
– Most dreams are not achieved not because of complex misfortunes, but because of poor timing.
– Spend your time wisely, for studies. Reduce the time which you spend with your friends when you are supposed to study unless you are having revision or discussions. Truly, your friends will not help paying tuition tomorrow.
– Life is pleasant with friends when there is money but the opposite when it is otherwise.